ESPL – Pasteurizers ESL
Managed by a PLC on HMI with colours touch screen 12” where is possible to control in real time the state of valves, the state of pumps, the percentage of opening of modulating valves, the temperatures, the instant flow, processed litres, the tanks level, the state of PLC, etc.
10 production recipes are at disposal.
In each recipe it’s possible to set the desired temperatures, flows, many other parameters and alarms interventions.
The operator con configure the sterilizer in sanitizazion with hot water in closed ring, temperature stabilization before production, production with automatic product request, end production with product total emptying, cooling/shutdown and washing.
The end production sequence provides total emptying by water thrust, suited to reduce at minimun the product loss.
1 washing recipe is at disposal.
In each recipe it’s possible to set the desidered temperatures, flows and many other parametres.
The washing configuartion provides the timed switching of pneumatic valves to ensure efficient cleaning of all lines.
The washing can be managed by your C.I.P. washing system or by the washing preparation unit (installed in optional).
In addition, the plant can be operated in “manual/semi-automatic”, password protected mode, in which the operator can force/enable/disable/modify each component of the P&ID.
This mode is primarily used fot acting in an appropriate manner in case of emergency but still permits to a skilled operator to work completely independently from automation.
With the following main features:
- H.T.S.T. first pasteurization stage (high temperature, short time) with exchange indirect steam / water / product.
- Second stage of pasteurization E.S.L. (extended shelf life) with indirect exchange steam / water / product.
- Product / product heat recovery> 85%.
- Digital recording and automatic regulation of pasteurization temperature H.T.S.T., with deviated.
- Digital recording and automatic regulation of pasteurization temperature E.S.L.
- Digital recording and automatic adjustment of the outlet temperature.
- Digital recording of differential pressure.
- Automatic adjustment of the exchanger counter-pressure.
- Automatic adjustment of the counter-pressure of the E.S.L. line.
- Automatic flow rate adjustment.
- Constant automatic level in the tank, with remote pump control.
- Valvole pneumatiche con sensore di posizione e led di stato.
|Costant level tank|
|Centrifugal sanitary pump|
|Plates heat exchanger|
|Automatic unit for sterilization and outlet temperature control|
|Automatic unit for flow and back-pressure regulation|
|Rectilinear holding pipe|
|Automatic unit for hot water circulation and heating through steam|
|Automatic unit for cooling with water|
|Automatic unit for potable water loading, for plant preparation and total emptying|
|Command and control board|
|Stainless steel skid with height-adjustable feet|
|Structure with housed connections|
|High pressure homogenizer|
|Connection line for fixed / variable flow homogenizer with automatic sterilizer|
|Automatic group automatic washing unit for recirculation|
|HMI web server, remote management|