ESPL – Pasteurizers ESL
Managed via PLC on HMI with 12 “color touch-screen LCD screen, from which it is possible to check the status of the valves, the state of the pumps, the percentage of opening of the modulating valves, the temperatures, the pressures in real time on P&ID. the instant flow rate, the liters of product processed, the level in the tank, the status of the plc, etc. 10 production recipes are available.
In each recipe it is possible to set the temperatures, the instant flow rate and manage any bypass (optional).
The operator has the possibility to configure the pasteuriser in sanitization with hot water in recirculation, in temperature stabilization before production, in production with automatic request of the product, at the end of production with total emptying of the product, in cooling / switching off and in wash.
The end-of-production sequence provides for total emptying by pushing with water, designed to reduce product losses to a minimum. 1 washing recipe is available (remotely). In each recipe it is possible to set temperatures, instant flow and manage possible bypass.
The washing configuration provides timed switching of the pneumatic valves allowing effective cleaning of all lines. Washing can be managed by your C.I.P. or from the washing preparation group (optional). Furthermore the system can be controlled in “manual / semi-automatic” mode, in which the operator can force / activate / deactivate / modify the P&ID components.
This mode is mainly used to act as appropriate in the event of unforeseen events but allows an experienced operator to conduct in a completely independent manner by automation.
Moreover with the following features:
- First pasteurization stage H.T.S.T. (high temperature, short time) with indirect steam / water / product exchange.
- Second stage of pasteurization E.S.L. (extended shelf life) with indirect exchange steam / water / product.
- Product / product heat recovery> 85%.
- Digital recording and automatic regulation of pasteurization temperature H.T.S.T., with deviated.
- Digital recording and automatic regulation of pasteurization temperature E.S.L.
- Digital recording and automatic adjustment of the outlet temperature.
- Digital recording of differential pressure.
- Automatic adjustment of the exchanger counter-pressure.
- Automatic adjustment of the counter-pressure of the E.S.L. line.
- Automatic flow rate adjustment.
- Constant automatic level in the tank, with remote pump control.
- Valvole pneumatiche con sensore di posizione e led di stato.
|Costant level tank|
|Centrifugal sanitary pump|
|Plates heat exchanger|
|Automatic unit for sterilization and outlet temperature control|
|Automatic unit for flow and back-pressure regulation|
|Rectilinear holding pipe|
|Automatic unit for hot water circulation and heating through steam|
|Automatic unit for cooling with water|
|Automatic unit for potable water loading, for plant preparation and total emptying|
|Command and control board|
|Stainless steel skid with height-adjustable feet|
|Structure with housed connections|
|High pressure homogenizer|
|Connection line for fixed / variable flow homogenizer with automatic sterilizer|
|Automatic group automatic washing unit for recirculation|
|HMI web server, remote management|