CIPP – Automatic Washing Plant C.I.P.
CIP stands for clean-in-place, these are industrial washing plants mainly intended for the food industry, which, by means of water and chemical solutions, allow the interconnected lines and machinery to be washed automatically.
Managed by a PLC on HMI with colours touch screen 12” where is possible to control in real time the state of valves, the state of pumps, the temperatures, the instant flow, the tanks level, the percentage of solutions, the state of PLC, etc.
In addition, the plant can be operated in “manual / semi-automatic”, password protected mode, in which the operator can force / enable / disable / modify each component of the P&ID.
This mode is primarily used for acting in an appropriate manner in case of emergency but still permits to a skilled operator to work completely independently from automation.
With the following main features:
- Automatic restoring of the levels, of the temperatures and of the concentration of solutions.
- 10 recipes, with the following phases:
- first rinse with water recovered from previous final rinse.
- basic washing with solutions recovery/recirculation/discharge.
- intermediate rinse.
- Acid washing with solutions recovery.recupero/recirculation/discharge.
- intermediate rinse.
- sanitazing washing with solutions recovery/recirculation/discharge.
- Final rinse with clean water recovery.Modify the flow.
- Modify the heating temperature of each phase.
- Modify the washing times of each phase.
- Skip one or more phases.
- Set a pause time of the delivery between one phase and the next.
- Automatic delivery line with automatic flow regulation.
- Automatic return line with:
- recovery of high charged solution.
- recirculation on low charged solutions (return to remote utilities).
- discharge of wasted solutions.
- recovery of clean water.
- recirculation of wasted water (return to remote utilities).
- discharge of wasted water.
- start of counting of the chemical washing time only when the solutions return to CIP.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||POWER CONSUMPTION||USEFUL PRESSURE [bar]||HEATING CAPACITY|
|CIPP15||15000 L/h||4 kW||2,8 < 3,2 < 3,4||192 kW|
|CIPP20||20000 L/h||5,5 kW||3,3 < 3,8 < 3,9||302 kw|
Table options tanks of C.I.P. plants
|CIPP15||N° 1 tank divided in half||
|CIPP20||N° 3 tanks||
|CIPP20||N° 4 tanks||
|CIPP20||N° 5 tanks||